BACHELORETTE PARTY TIPS
- GAMES -
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
This hunt is designed for the guests to laugh, while the bachelorette completes the tasks. Alternatively, the group could split into multiple teams to each complete the tasks - using a polaroid camera to verify task completion.
1) Find a guy who lets you paint his toenails. Grab toejam for bonus points.
2) Ask a guy (not the bartender) for change for the condom machine.
3) Standing on a chair, remove your bra. Some guys would love it if you took off your shirt to do this, but I don't know many girls that don't know how to take off their bra with their shirt still on.
4) Collect a pair of men's underwear. Points deducted for skidmarks.
5) Kiss the ugliest guy in the room. Who determines who's ugly and who's pretty? This debate of who to kiss could become a game in itself. Advice: don't suggest a partygoer's spouse, or your Uncle Ralph.
6) Collect 10 men's business cards with a "good luck" message on the back of the card (pass them to your eligible friends).
7) Find a poster of a guy: erotically kiss and caress the picture. A great place for this is at a movie theatre - lots of people standing in line for Star Wars will be entertained when your bachelorette goes crazy over a poster of some lame actor.
8) Rub two different liqours on either side of your neck. Have guys sample them and guess the flavor until someone gets both liqours correct. Laugh hysterically while wierd guys lick your friends neck, and ponder the taste the just sampled.
9) Perform a tequila body shot: drink the tequila from a shot glass; lick salt from a guy's neck; bite the lime from the guy's mouth. Lip lock has been know to occur during this last step if the body used for the shot is appealing to the bachelorette.
10) Depending on your creativeness and some personal insight you may invent a few more tasks for this list. This is your big chance to get even with that rotten, no good bachelorette friend your jealous of.
Next Game is called "Dress Up The Doll". Here is what you will need:
- A blow up guy doll.
- A public place with lots of guys.
First, cuff the blow up doll to the bride-to-be. Next , bring both characters to the public place. The object of the game is to ask guys to give you articles of clothing so that the bride can cover up her "boyfriend's" nudity. She wins when he is fully clothed (just like in strip-poker, socks count but hats do not).
Guys will be stopping left and right to offer you their clothes. Some of them might even strip down to give up their underwear. Trust me however, you might not want to handle a guys underwear (those skid marks will kill you).
If the bride is a little shy, the bridal party can help out. You might find it takes very little effort to get guys to talk to a woman who is handcuffed to a blow up doll.
Last Night Out Balloons
For a clever invitation to the Bachelorettes "Last Night Out", inflate the balloon (but don't tie it). Use a white or silver paint pen (purchased at crafts stores) to write all the party information on the balloon. Let the air out of the balloon when paint is dry. Enclose the balloon with a note that says "Blow Me!" This will definitely set the tone for the party.
Rate A Date
Ladies, you know you have always wanted to do this. Rate they guy walking out of the mens room at your local club. It's a lot of fun when the crowd can see what you are doing but the guys can't. Rate the guys form 1 to 10+. nclude Cards that Say:
Off the Scale! 10+ Ooooh La La!
Perfect 10 Hottie!
Nice! 9 Wow!
Edible 8 Yum!
Sexy 7 Babe!
Cute 6 Not Bad!
Needs Some Work!
Not My Type, Sorry
"Get the whole club involved and have the guy parade across the dance floor and have the crowd help you rate them. Get the DJ to help you out and give the winner a big kiss!"
- JOKES -
Bait and Switch
This one is if you guys are traveling for the bachelorette party. When the bride to be isn't around, switch her underwear with smaller or bigger sized replacements. Best time to do this is when you guys are just about to head out for the night. Just sit back and watch her scramble.
What's that Noise?
Before the bride arrives at the party, get an audio recorder and tape some comments with a strange sound. After the bride arrives and has a few drinks, start the tape on a low volume. When she questions what that voice is, everyone pretends to not hear it. Voice some concern for her to make it seem even more realistic. Try not to laugh.
This one is easy, when the bride is taking her shower, someone sneak in and grab all the towels and clothing. As she comes out buck naked, snap a photo of her and use it for blackmail.
- DRINKS -
Get out your shot glasses out and throw back a couple of these bachelorette party favorites while toasting the Bride-2-B:
1½ cups of Gin
2 Tablespoons Maraschino cherry juice
1 cup Grapefruit juice Mix in a shaker with ice and strain into a shot glass with a cherry in the bottom.
Affair to Remember:
1 cup Strawberry Schnapps
1 cup cranberry juice
1 cup orange juice Mix in a shaker with ice, strain into a shot glass.
"Toast the Bride-2-B with these untraditional toasts and she'll always remember who gave these words of advice...
"They have come up with a perfect understanding. He won't try
to run her life, and he won't try to run his, either."
"Marital Freedom: The liberty that allows a husband
to do exactly that which his wife pleases."
"They had a dispute about a night out with the boys.
But he finally decided to let her go."
Light Rum, Blue Curacao, Pineapple Juice, Cream of Coconut in blended ice
Vodka, cranberry juice and a twist of lime
6 ounces chilled champagne
1 cube sugar
Soak the sugar cube with the angostura bitters. Place it in the bottom of a champagne flute and fill with champagne. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Flaming Dr. Pepper
3/4 oz. Amaretto
1/4 oz. Bacardi 151 Proof Rum
1/2 cup of Beer
Fill a shot glass with the Amaretto and the Bacardi. Light the top with a match then pour the beer and slam. It tastes just like Dr Pepper. Webmixer's Note: Make sure flame is out before drinking. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WITH FIRE.
2 ounces light rum
1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 ounce Rose's lime juice
1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar
1 cup crushed ice
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture has the consistency of slush. Serve immediately. You can add fresh fruit to it and make them even more fun. Such as strawberries, bananas or peaches. Cut your fruit up first, then add to the blender and blend.
1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces) tequila
1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces) fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon superfine granulated sugar
1 (1 ounce) triple sec or
5 ice cubes
Rub the rim of a margarita glass with a lime wedge and dip it in a bowl of salt to lightly coat it. Chill the glass. In a blender, mix the ingredients, including the ice cubes, for 30 seconds. Pour into the glass.
1 1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
Mix with ice
Vodka, grapefruit juice and a twist of lime
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1 ounce Cointreau
1 ounce lime juice
Stir all the ingredients in a shaker half-filled with ice; strain into shot glasses. Bombs away!
Light Rum, Triple Sec, Powdered Sugar, Almond Syrup (Orgeat), Grenadine, Lime Juice
blend all with ice
1 1/2 ounces gin
1 1/2 ounces chilled cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled, stemmed cocktail glass and garnish with a twist of lemon.
1 1/2 oz. Kahlua
1 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
serve in lowball glass
Sex On The Beach #1
1 oz. vodka
3/4 oz. peach schnapps
1/2 full cranberry juice
1/2 full pineapple juice
stir in highball glass
Sex On the Beach #2
1 part cream de cassis
1 part melon liqueur
1 part pineapple juice
1 part vodka
stir in highball glass
1 1/2 oz. Kahlua
1 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
serve in lowball glass
Sex with an Alligator
1oz Apple Pucker
Mix in a glass over ice.
2 oz. Tequila
4 oz. Orange Juice
3/4 oz. Grenadine
Build in a highball glass and add ice cubes. Pour in grenadine slowly and allow to settle before drinking. Stir to complete your sunrise.